Charity Tool Auction
LAST DAYS
FINAL BIDS midnight Monday.

SFWG.org

Nice Tool. Good Cause.

Attached Files Image(s)

The SFWG website does not include where the club is located. It appears that it is primarily for the area north of Miami.

Some items include what appears to be the cost to ship that item.

Is there a policy for reduced shipping charges for combined items from a single donor when the items will all fit in the same box?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(10-18-2020, 11:36 PM)iclark Wrote: The SFWG website does not include where the club is located. It appears that it is primarily for the area north of Miami.

Some items include what appears to be the cost to ship that item.

Is there a policy for reduced shipping charges for combined items from a single donor when the items will all fit in the same box?

Hi, 
Thanks for your questions. 

Most of our members are in Dade and Broward Counties (Ft Lauderdale - Miami, FL).
 The shipping policy was to let the buyer and seller work out the actual cost for multi items. 

The Auction has ended, but if there was anything specific you were interested in please contact me or the seller directly.
Thanks for the info and for the original pointer for the auction.

I won the drill press lot and am working out delivery. 

It looks like you were the donor of some of the items and that some of them might not have sold.

If you would like to offer them here, you would certainly be welcome. Just follow the SnS guidelines.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

I couldnt actually any of the items on the website to bid on for some reason. Maybe because I went on it on my phone?
(10-23-2020, 12:10 PM)briman87 Wrote: I couldnt actually any of the items on the website to bid on for some reason.  Maybe because I went on it on my phone?

Thanks for trying. Right after the bidding deadline, the link was removed and placed back up the next day.  

The formal auction has ended, but if you see anything you like that wasn't sold we can still reach the sellers.

Let me know if I can help. 

Lance
(10-23-2020, 12:30 AM)iclark Wrote: Thanks for the info and for the original pointer for the auction.

I won the drill press lot and am working out delivery. 

It looks like you were the donor of some of the items and that some of them might not have sold.

If you would like to offer them here, you would certainly be welcome. Just follow the SnS guidelines.

Hi,

You'll be very happy with the drill press, and quite a deal may I add. The gentlemen who owned helps the guild members when any maintenance issues are needed. His equipment is all kept in top notch condition. 

Thanks for  the offer to list here. I have the unsold items from auction and my studio is in desperate need of a good clean out. 

Anything special you need before the drill press delivery?
Looks like the drill press delivery is penciled in for next weekend.

I can always use an extra G3 chuck key and the 1-1/4"x8tpi threaded rod looks interesting. 

Will you accept the Reserve Bid prices for them?

If so, PM me your mailing address and I will send you a check.

(10-23-2020, 11:00 PM)iclark Wrote: Looks like the drill press delivery is penciled in for next weekend.

I can always use an extra G3 chuck key and the 1-1/4"x8tpi threaded rod looks interesting. 

Will you accept the Reserve Bid prices for them?

If so, PM me your mailing address and I will send you a check.

Sounds good. PM on it's way.