Domino 4mm tenons
I've only learned recently (I think Bill de mentioned it in another thread) that there is now a 4MM bit and tenons for the 500 Domino. Anyone using these want to comment on their usefulness? I've never considered the Domino a replacement for the Biscuit Joiner, but the 4mm tenon might change my thinking. I'm not looking for the typical comparison, just 4 MM tenon experience.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I’ve found the 4mm dominos very useful for building strong drawers.  Takes a bit of precise work but they work well with 1/2” thick drawer components.  I’ve also used them successfully in reinforcing miter joints.  Amazingly strong once glued up.

Dave
I use the heck out 4mm but I make a lot of smaller scale projects with 1/2" material.
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
Thanks, I've got the cutter and some tenons in my cart at Amazon.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
The CMT cutters are cheaper:

https://www.amazon.com/CMT-380-040-11-Jo...B004L7M8IA
https://www.holbren.com/CMT_380.040.11
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
The CMT cutter is what I ordered, thanks.
I have used a couple hundred. Good stuff.
I used them on picture frames. No problems.
VH07V  
When using the smallest bit, make sure you let the bit come to a stop before moving the machine. Many users broke their bit while not being careful.

Simon
Looks nice, but expensive for a home hobbist.
Mike

I work on the 50-50-90 rule: If there's a 50-50 choice, I'll pick the wrong one 90% of the time!