SOLD: Record 52-1/2 ED Bench Vise NEW IN BOX
VISE HAS BEEN SOLD

I would like to offer a new-in-box Record 52-1/2 ED bench vise. This is the one made in England and has been ubiquitous in workshops everywhere for many years. Here is stock photo (let me know if you are interested and I will unpack and take photos).

I am looking for a Lie-Nielsen 140 Skew Block Plane, Left-Handed, with Nicker, in excellent condition.

If this trade appeals to you, let me know. Thanks
Philip,

Man oh Man you really want one of those! I wish I could help you out but I have been looking for one as well
Sad
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Great vise... 171717
2023-2024 NFL Pick 'em
Group ID#: 34296
Group Password IBTP
That makes 3 of us if you are listening Lie-Nielsen. Get this poor man a 140.
Try here. Too many LN listings for me to go through.

https://www.jimbodetools.com/pages/searc...ie-nielsen
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

https://www.jimbodetools.com/pages/searc...s=In+stock

Sadly adding an in stock filter leaves us with 2 LN replacement parts.
I really don't want to have to trade this:

Dunno.  Nicholas doesn't need it anymore and a plane would be more useful.
I figure there is a universe of people that want a proper made in England Record vise. There is another universe of folks that own a LN 140 that is sitting collecting dust. I am searching for the intersection of those two universes. We shall see.

(10-19-2020, 02:29 PM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: Philip,

Man oh Man you really want one of those!  I wish I could help you out but I have been looking for one as well
Sad
This must be a pretty fabulous plane.  I don't have one but I'll start looking.