Options for Deep Drawers
Mark, has any of this helped shape your thinking???
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(10-21-2020, 10:26 AM)fredhargis Wrote: Mark, has any of this helped shape your thinking???

yep.  I like the idea of using baltic birch in this application, no matter whether I choose 8" or 12".  What supplier do  you buy the 5x5 sheets from at $50?

PS.  I like the idea of baskets also, but spouse took a dim view of baskets.
Mark in Sugar Land, TX
(10-21-2020, 05:21 PM)MarkSLSmith Wrote:  What supplier do  you buy the 5x5 sheets from at $50?

That would be from the price list of Frank Miller Lumber in Union City IN. Please note, that list was from earlier this year and the covid thing may have screwed with it.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.