Lee Valley "Seconds" Sale October 28
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGr32WQgr2H/...bfcz2woqmt

Funny, I usually get an email, and I don't see anything on the website, but I guess social media is the new communications format.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(10-23-2020, 11:54 AM)Admiral Wrote: https://www.instagram.com/p/CGr32WQgr2H/...bfcz2woqmt

Funny, I usually get an email, and I don't see anything on the website, but I guess social media is the new communications format.

A lot of my pals don't use instagram. I'm sure they'll post the same info on their website later.

Simon
(10-23-2020, 12:56 PM)Handplanesandmore Wrote: A lot of my pals don't use instagram. I'm sure they'll post the same info on their website later.

Simon

I don't either, I've got enough "platforms" already; this link was forwarded to me.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
I received an email the other day, but it wasn't about the sale. Rather, the sale was announced down lower in the email similar to a banner ad.
Hi guys,

I’m told am email is in works, as well as other banners etc.

This is the inventory we usually sell on Cyber Monday....so there are the usual good deals. Best of all, it starts at noon....not midnight.

Cheers,

Rob
I am NOT NOT NOT going to look at this.  I have enough temptation in my life already.  I am NOT going to look at this...I am NOT...
NOT me either.....after I finish checking out my cart!
Laugh

I hope there are gift card deals like before. The seconds simply go too fast before I even have a chance to make my payment!
Upset

Simon
(10-23-2020, 04:59 PM)Handplanesandmore Wrote: NOT me either.....after I finish checking out my cart!
Laugh

I hope there are gift card deals like before. The seconds simply go too fast before I even have a chance to make my payment!
Upset

Simon

No gift cards in this one...it’s 95% Veritas cosmetic seconds...
(10-23-2020, 05:21 PM)Rob Lee Wrote: No gift cards in this one...it’s 95% Veritas cosmetic seconds...

In that case, I need to get some extra hands to increase my chances!

Simon
Rob, you are very kind starting this at noon rather than midnight (11:00 here). I hate to say, but that was the only night of the year that I would stay up that late. The preheat on my electric blanket would turn off before I "hit the hay".