Delta SS350 16" Scroll Saw
[attachment=30584]

The saw is lightly used and in good shape.

I moved and now my "shop" is much smaller than before.  Gotta clear out a few machines so offering this saw for $125.

Would prefer local pickup (Swansboro, NC).
(10-26-2020, 06:07 PM)Chuck in NC Wrote: The saw is lightly used and in good shape.

I moved and now my "shop" is much smaller than before.  Gotta clear out a few machines so offering this saw for $125.

Chuck has an excellent shop...clean and all his things are nicely taken care of. I was able to fulfill the WTB sawstop I had posted with him. Nice guy to deal with as well.  Plus as a bonus he lives pretty close to come picturesque coastal areas.
"Life is too short for bad tools.".-- Pedder 7/22/11
(10-26-2020, 06:07 PM)Chuck in NC Wrote: The saw is lightly used and in good shape.

Dayum!

I'll be in Hendersonville for the whole month of November.  How about you drive 6 hrs to me and drop it off?   
Smile
Dumber than I appear
(10-27-2020, 09:07 AM)Dumb_Polack Wrote: Dayum!

I'll be in Hendersonville for the whole month of November.  How about you drive 6 hrs to me and drop it off?   
Smile
I really love that area.  I have spent many days hiking and vacationing nearby in the Sylva, Bryson City, Cherokee area.  Also spent considerable time hiking Brevard and Transylvania county waterfall trails. What a wonderful area to spend a month!
(10-27-2020, 06:20 PM)Chuck in NC Wrote: I really love that area.  I have spent many days hiking and vacationing nearby in the Sylva, Bryson City, Cherokee area.  Also spent considerable time hiking Brevard and Transylvania county waterfall trails. What a wonderful area to spend a month!

Well...it won't be as wonderful as it should be.

I'll be installing 1000 sqft of flooring in the basement and tiling the entryway and the kitchen.   No TV as it was our place that my MIL was living in so we shut off internet access.  Hopefully the hotspot on my phone will work so I can WFH (or WF H'ville).  I'll be by myself so no one to talk to...or more importantly, cook for me!!!
Dumber than I appear
Scroll saw is  SOLD!!!