FS- Handtools, Very Crispy T17 Wartime #3 SOLD
I've not been able to hit the flea markets due to covid, but did hit an estate sale and picked up an incredibly crispy Type 17 #3; I don't find them in this condition very often. Below is a link to a Flickr album with pics. This is a T17, all original and correct for type, full iron with plenty of length, and the back of the iron is stamped "444" which means it was made in the fourth fiscal quarter of 1944, so it has a specific date. Zero apologies, none; 99.9% original japanning; no defects in the metal; tote and knob are dinged but solid, all in all an excellent example of a wartime #3 and will make a very good user for someone. Teaser pic, with more in the link:

[Image: 50584395278_6a2b9ab67c_b.jpg]

https://www.flickr.com/photos/9433588@N0...6820898326

$60 plus shipping, will ship nationwide in a flat rate box for $15.  Now, I don't have paypal or any other EFT so payment by USPS money order please, unless I know you from the forum then checks are ok. First PM with an unequivocal "I'll take it" gets priority, and please include your full name and shipping address so I can quote postage and print up a mailing label, I only charge for the postage, no markup for "handling" or my time in packing (and ask anyone here, i pack things nice and tight). All are quality tools I would own and use.
thanks for looking....     SOLD
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Plane is sold. That didn't take long, its really a peach of a plane.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis