Question about cab drawer fronts
On a 5 part drawer front, is there a standard width for the stiles/rails?

The top drawer height is 7".  I was thinking about going with 2" anything less crowds out the field too much.

Also, if I made the top drawer 1 3/4 and the bottom 2 drawers 2 1/2" would that look ok?
I think you have to make a personal judgement.  Look at these photos:  https://www.google.com/search?q=shaker+c...84&bih=786

In my opinion in shallow drawers, the drawer front looks better as a single slab. 

The middle drawer looks fine to me; the top drawer does not.
[Image: Shaker-Cabinet-Drawer-Pull-Handles-Cente...p-Rail.jpg]

Compare it with this example.  I think the top drawer looks better as a slab.
[Image: CS-DF-traditional-option.jpg]
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
I don't agree with Cooler. I think the first one looks better. That just tells you that you need to judge for yourself. You are the one that has to live with it. I suggest that you make some mock-ups to help you decide.
How about mocking up a couple with and without to make it easier to judge. Doesn't have to be good wood, and joints could be pocket holes. I did notice the two examples shown have the handles in different locations, that might make a difference.
Having made many thousands of cabinet doors, the short answer is no, there is no standard.
As mentioned above, it comes down to a matter of taste. 

Mocking up few samples is your best bet.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
I would keep the Stiles the same width for all the drawers. 1.75 rails for top drawer would be ok with 2.25 for the others. In my opinion I agree with Cooler, a slab front is what I usually do when a drawer height is 6" or less.

Your drawer is on the cusp and up to your preference to which build style.
No expert here, but that first drawer in the first picture looks waaaaay out of proportion to me. IMO the field should always be larger than the "banding" (rails and stiles). My guess is that there's a ratio somewhere one could use for guidance.

Always built solid drawer fronts - just a preference - others look too busy to me.

Doug