Gone: Powermatic 72 Table Saw - $200 (mill valley, CA)
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/tls/d/m...04091.html

Be safe,
DM
Gorgeous chunk of iron right there!
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(11-13-2020, 05:07 PM)alanealane Wrote: Gorgeous chunk of iron right there!

....and it's gone
Smile
Really glad I didn't see it.  I would have jumped at it even though no place to put it
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Was this really a PM72 for $200?
(11-14-2020, 08:41 AM)cvillewood Wrote: Was this really a PM72 for $200?

Probably so,  I didn't see it yet I believe it crazy stuff happens here as space costs plenty
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

It looked to be in good condition although without fence.  Originally from Cupertino school district.

DM
(11-16-2020, 12:26 AM)matzner Wrote: It looked to be in good condition although without fence.  Originally from Cupertino school district.

DM

I have found a few machines from there and may have bought a few from that district.

Phil Thien

From a school?  Would it have been 3 phase?
(11-17-2020, 03:29 PM)stav Wrote: From a school?  Would it have been 3 phase?

I didn't see that saw but to be honest in some of the older districts it can go either way and it makes no sense that in the same grouping of tools in some of the shops I have seen they have a mix

Phil Thien