Fridge water line
(11-18-2020, 05:03 PM)KC Wrote: I went with that because I figured it would be less likely to get crimped/leak.  The water from the tap is fine, and I'm sure I intended to go from the cold line... but I prolly oughta check that.  The faucet hot/cold is right.  It did take me a few hours to figure out that the hot/cold lines to the shower were reversed.  I just assumed the professional plumber before me meant that red was hot and blue was cold.  NOT.  
Laugh

I'll be up there again in a few weeks to check it out.  
Sarcasm

If you dont use the water from the fridge for a while after shutting water to fridge off disconnect the line at the fridge and run a little in a glass and taste that.  That will tell you if it is the line or not.   Seems like there are quite a few comments about bad tasting water from a LG box.   Roly
(11-18-2020, 05:03 PM)KC Wrote: I went with that because I figured it would be less likely to get crimped/leak.  The water from the tap is fine, and I'm sure I intended to go from the cold line... but I prolly oughta check that.  The faucet hot/cold is right.  It did take me a few hours to figure out that the hot/cold lines to the shower were reversed.  I just assumed the professional plumber before me meant that red was hot and blue was cold.  NOT.  
Laugh

I'll be up there again in a few weeks to check it out.  
Sarcasm

My parents house never seemed to have as much hot water as it should have. I finally turned on the hot water and went and put my hands on the pipes coming out of the water heater. And yup it was hooked up backwards.