Ambrosia Maple Printer Stand Done
I made my first large case project in many years.  I've been focusing on turning, or little round stuff as my wife calls it.  I made sooooo many mistakes but I managed to hide them:

[Image: 50605001732_a67bbcba69_b.jpg]

It is solid ambrosia maple on the front with maple ply sides.  I finished with shellac.
Very striking!  Nice job.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
Very nice, I really like it! If I don't have mistakes, it didn't get made.
Oz

'
S.E. Alabama, formerly from Wisconsin.
Very nice! What did you use or do for legs?

Always good to see a fellow Upstater on here - I'm in the Snowbelt Region just North of Syracuse.
(11-15-2020, 08:15 AM)badwhiskey Wrote: I made my first large case project in many years.  I've been focusing on turning, or little round stuff as my wife calls it.  I made sooooo many mistakes but I managed to hide them:

It is solid ambrosia maple on the front with maple ply sides.  I finished with shellac.

Beautiful wood and beautiful work,Frank
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
(11-15-2020, 01:52 PM)efmrrt Wrote: Very nice! What did you use or do for legs?

Always good to see a fellow Upstater on here - I'm in the Snowbelt Region just North of Syracuse.

Thanks for the kind words everybody!

I used hairpin legs like these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G78...UTF8&psc=1  I was going for a midcentury modern look.  I'm down near Binghamton, btw.
(11-15-2020, 08:15 AM)badwhiskey Wrote: I made my first large case project in many years.  I've been focusing on turning, or little round stuff as my wife calls it.  I made sooooo many mistakes but I managed to hide them:

Very nice!!
Great job organizing that grain pattern.  Love it!
Frank,
Good looking project! You did a super job of arranging the drawer fronts so the grain pattern flows trough the drawers.

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone
Very nice indeed!
Cool
Cool
Cool
Thanks,  Curt
-----------------
"Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards."
      -- Soren Kierkegaard