www.woodcraftbands.com
I ordered two 93.5 x 3/16- 10tpi from Hartville tool . great price, we will see if they are any good .
Life is what you make of it, change your thinking, change your life!
Don's woodshop
(11-15-2020, 10:02 AM)Woodshop Wrote: Is this place out of business http://www.woodcraftbands.com ?
I have bought many blades from him but the website is gone 
Confused

woodcraftbands.com now say "Another great web site coming to this spot. Check back again soon!". I wonder if somebody bought the URL and is planning a similar business?
(11-28-2020, 07:37 PM)kurt18947 Wrote: woodcraftbands.com now say "Another great web site coming to this spot. Check back again soon!". I wonder if somebody bought the URL and is planning a similar business?

It now redirects to Union Grove Saw and Knife, a S. Carolina business that appears to specialize in industrial tooling.  While it does mention "wide band saws and resaws", it doesn't look as if their website currently covers bandsaw blades of the types I used to get from Woodcraftbands.  I hope they plan to offer them.
(11-28-2020, 07:37 PM)kurt18947 Wrote: woodcraftbands.com now say "Another great web site coming to this spot. Check back again soon!". I wonder if somebody bought the URL and is planning a similar business?

Check it out here https://ncwoodworker.net/forums/index.ph...ife.71429/

Rick
Rick

The same guy will do the welding, and even the pricing will remain! That's impressive, since the prices and weld quality were always excellent. I'm a fair distance from NC, but intend to stay a customer.
Not to revive a dead thread but I called the number for Union Grove Saw& Knife. She confirmed that they took over woodcraftbands a little over a year ago. She said they are in Boone, NC and that James who was doing the welds for woodcraftbands is doing the welds for them. She was the sweetest lady.
(06-14-2021, 10:14 AM)briman87 Wrote: Not to revive a dead thread but I called the number for Union Grove Saw& Knife.  She confirmed that they took over woodcraftbands a little over a year ago.  She said they are in Boone, NC and that James who was doing the welds for woodcraftbands is doing the welds for them.  She was the sweetest lady.

Good to know! Thanks.

--
See ya later,
Bill
Former customer of John's; recorded the new information - great to hear!

Doug