WTB - Veritas Saw File Holder/Guide - FOUND ONE!
I’m attempting to become as my kids would say “more better” at saw sharpening and I had attempted to order the Veritas file guide/holder to get a feel for it and I’ve been waiting since the beginning of August and now it’s back ordered till March 2021 so here I am to attempt my luck with anyone here.

If you have the Veritas Saw File Guide/Holder and would like to sell it let me know please and Happy Holidays to all during these depressing days.
Its a great jig; the only other alternative is the Blackburn Tools jig, but that's been out of production for some time as well.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
Interesting. Never knew these existed.
(11-18-2020, 09:09 AM)Cian Wrote: Interesting. Never knew these existed.

Oh, yeah, LV came out with theirs a number of years ago, excellent tool, very convenient and easy to use.  That being said, it does the same things that the little wooden guides do (as explained in Pete Taran's saw filing primer), the only downside is that you have to make one for the different rake and fleam combinations.  Bob explains this in his blog:  https://brfinewoodworking.com/hand-saw-s...ng-guides/
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
The rake and fleam changing is the main reason for me wanting it.
I have located one, thank you all!