Blum Assembly App
Has anyone used the Blum assembly APP.  It is free on Apple devices. 

Is it useful?  Or a gimmick?"

https://www.blum.com/no/en/services/asse...embly-app/

It seems to be data-heavy and shows their excellent animation videos.  But I can see them on line.  What is the advantage of the app.  It will eat up a lot of memory.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(11-17-2020, 11:13 AM)Cooler Wrote: Has anyone used the Blum assembly APP.  It is free on Apple devices. 

Is it useful?  Or a gimmick?"

https://www.blum.com/no/en/services/asse...embly-app/

It seems to be data-heavy and shows their excellent animation videos.  But I can see them on line.  What is the advantage of the app.  It will eat up a lot of memory.

Didn't know they had that. I did read the comments and see complaints that it was metric only. I can see it being handy in the shop for measurements where not everyone has a tv on the wall and a computer hooked up to it. As for the memory space no biggie just put in a bigger SD card. Most phones can take the 1tb cards which will give you tons of room. Apple guys are out of luck though.
(11-17-2020, 01:23 PM)Robert Adams Wrote:            Didn't know they had that. I did read the comments and see complaints that it was metric only. I can see it being handy in the shop for measurements where not everyone has a tv on the wall and a computer hooked up to it. As for the memory space no biggie just put in a bigger SD card. Most phones can take the 1tb cards which will give you tons of room. Apple guys are out of luck though.

I'm an Apple guy.  So I think I will put this on my home computer only.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.