Latest project
I designed these from inspiration of Woodsmith's A/C end tables.  The drawers are deep enough for files.  Solid oak except for the middle shelf. 

John

Always use the right tool for the job.

We need to clean house.
(11-18-2020, 04:19 PM)John Mihich Wrote: I designed these from inspiration of Woodsmith's A/C end tables.  The drawers are deep enough for files.  Solid oak except for the middle shelf. 

Nice work,John.

Mel
ABC(Anything But Crapsman)club member
(11-18-2020, 04:19 PM)John Mihich Wrote: I designed these from inspiration of Woodsmith's A/C end tables.  The drawers are deep enough for files.  Solid oak except for the middle shelf. 

Very nice John. They look good and are utilitarian at the same time. 

--
See ya later,
Bill
Those look great!

I like the way you have the the rail detail on the drawer front.  I would not have expected that looking at the one on the left.  I see that allows for a deeper drawer without making the entire piece taller.

Nice!

-Brian
(11-18-2020, 09:40 PM)BpB123 Wrote: Those look great!

I like the way you have the the rail detail on the drawer front.  I would not have expected that looking at the one on the left.  I see that allows for a deeper drawer without making the entire piece taller.

Nice!

-Brian

Nice catch on that detail...I had to look twice before I understood your comment.
Nicely done...
Very nice job. Really like the style and how your finish turned out. Also like your modifications.

I am actually in the finishing stages of a pair of tables with some A/C influences, based off of a cherry nightstand Woodsmith article. Except they’re made out of walnut and have been modified several other ways...
John