Woodpeckers Router Lift and Rings
I have a Woodpeckers router lift and complete set of rings for sale including a solid ring.

This lift is for the Hitachi M12V router.  It works great but my router lost a bearing so I went a different direction.

Included is the bent wrench, the ring wrench and two different length lift wrenches.

$60 or OBO plus shipping.

[attachment=31175]
Those look like the aluminum rings that they made a while back (before going to plastic). If that's the case $60 + shipping is a steal just for those. Hopefully that helps someone make up their mind....Best of luck with the sale!
I know you said this was for the Hitachi M12V. But going to ask this anyway, is this just strictly for that brand and model router or will it fit others? I have a polter cable that I was going to use for a router table...
Would you mind showing the lift below the plate? I'm trying to see whether this might work with an M12V2.
The item is sold pending payment.

Thanks for looking.