For Sale / NOS/ Polyurethane Vacuum Bag 4' x 9'
  I have a 4’ x 9’ Joe Woodworker Dura-Max Polyurethane Elite vacuum bag that has never been used and has been in a box the entire time I have had it. It has the stem for hook up to the press but has never been installed to the bag as this is a new old stock bag. I see these are on sale currently on their site for $268.20 plus shipping. I will let this go for $175.00 plus shipping which is a steal as you will never get a better price for a never been used bag of this quality. I did just take it out of the box to measure it as I notice on the site the actual size is not what they call the 4’ x 9’ bag. The actual size is 4’6’’ x 8’10’’.

Thanks
This is a 30 mil bag, the old style before they added the anti-glue release agent, After looking on the web site I see the 30 mil bags are on sale for $366.00 so I miss priced this item as I was looking at the wrong mil bag, but will honor the price I listed At $175.00 plus shipping so basically $200.00 shipped any ware in the continental US.
Wow that's a really really big bag! Wish I had room to use it
Smile
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
The bag is spoken for pending payment...
Didn’t realize this was old post. 
Upset Ahh? missed it. Maybe next time