FS: New LN and Hock blades, Systimatic dado set, Record Power carving vise
I have 2 new, never used, plane blades for sale.  LN adjustable mouth block plane iron.  1 3/8" wide and 4 3/8" long.  Mint, in package.  New with shipping is $48.  I'll take $38 shipped USPS first class.

Also have a Hock O1 high carbon, made in France, 2 3/8" wide iron.  Fits 4 1/2, 5 1/2, 6, 7 sized planes.  New in wrapper, never used.  There is some light staining on this blade.  It's been kept in the wrapper until I opened it for pics.  There are some micro nics to the edge and one corner.  A couple minutes of work will clean it up.  New price shipped is $52.  I'll take $40 including USPS first class shipping.  

Take them both $75 shipped to your door. 

Also have a USA made 8" Systimatic Fine dado blade set.  Like brand new.  No pitch on the teeth, very little if any use.  Storage box with foam inserts and handle.  Early 2000's to 2010ish retail was $165.  I'll take $90 with free priority USPS shipping.  Systimatic made very high quality blades when they were in business.  

Last item:  99% mint Record, made in England, Power carving vise.  Great design with excellent online reviews.  This one is the traditional "Record blue" color.  Very well made.  Has both rolled mounting pins still mounted to the head.  Lots of online reviews and pics.  New version of this vise, unsure of origin, is about $100 plus/and/or free shipping--depending on the retailer.  I'll take $73 shipped with USPS priority shipping.

If interested, reply to Firemedic669@hotmail.com.  I can take PP, cash, USPS money order.  My PP address is different so please wait a reply before paying.  I can text or email pictures.  I am an 18 year forum member.  Thanks....

Damon

Record vise is sold pending payment.  

Hock sold pending payment.

Email sent for the hock iron.
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
Hock plane blade is sold. Thanks!

Damon,

I sent you and email regarding the Record vise, sorry my reply was delayed.

Thanks Eric
Eric
I can't believe that Systimatic Dado set is still available. If I didn't have two nice Freud sets, I'd be all over that. Yes, Systimatic was a very good blade maker. I guess they went belly up? I have a 40T combo blade that lives in my tablesaw, it's my favorite blade. Had a Forrest WWII, used it, didn't see any difference (MY OPINION) and sold the WWII.
(11-24-2020, 12:01 PM)Kansas City Fireslayer Wrote: I have 2 new, never used, plane blades for sale.  LN adjustable mouth block plane iron.  1 3/8" wide and 4 3/8" long.  Mint, in package.  New with shipping is $48.  I'll take $38 shipped USPS first class.

Also have a Hock O1 high carbon, made in France, 2 3/8" wide iron.  Fits 4 1/2, 5 1/2, 6, 7 sized planes.  New in wrapper, never used.  There is some light staining on this blade.  It's been kept in the wrapper until I opened it for pics.  There are some micro nics to the edge and one corner.  A couple minutes of work will clean it up.  New price shipped is $52.  I'll take $40 including USPS first class shipping.  

Take them both $75 shipped to your door. 

Also have a USA made 8" Systimatic Fine dado blade set.  Like brand new.  No pitch on the teeth, very little if any use.  Storage box with foam inserts and handle.  Early 2000's to 2010ish retail was $165.  I'll take $90 with free priority USPS shipping.  Systimatic made very high quality blades when they were in business.  

Last item:  99% mint Record, made in England, Power carving vise.  Great design with excellent online reviews.  This one is the traditional "Record blue" color.  Very well made.  Has both rolled mounting pins still mounted to the head.  Lots of online reviews and pics.  New version of this vise, unsure of origin, is about $100 plus/and/or free shipping--depending on the retailer.  I'll take $73 shipped with USPS priority shipping.

If interested, reply to Firemedic669@hotmail.com.  I can take PP, cash, USPS money order.  My PP address is different so please wait a reply before paying.  I can text or email pictures.  I am an 18 year forum member.  Thanks....

Damon

PM sent re: LN block plane blades.
One last bump and price drop:

LN blade $35 with shipping.
Systimatic 8” fine dado set $85 shipped.

PM here or email to Firemedic669@hotmail.com

LN block plane blade sold pending funds—Arnold. PM sent back to you.