RAS Cutoff Stop
Don't buy the Kreg setup.  It's crap. 

But t- track and this.  I have it.  Love it.  No deflection.  Super simple.  Super easy. 

I use the same stop on a cross cut sled and my RAS fence. 

https://youtu.be/DM8HPzx9NDY
Semper fi,
Brad

(01-15-2021, 09:59 PM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: Don't buy the Kreg setup.  It's crap. 

But t- track and this.  I have it.  Love it.  No deflection.  Super simple.  Super easy. 

I use the same stop on a cross cut sled and my RAS fence. 

https://youtu.be/DM8HPzx9NDY

Looks like a nice setup and the price is certainly right. A few questions:

1) Says it can be used in both the vertical and horizontal positions, depending on whether the T-track is mounted on top or the face of your fence. Demo and pictures show it mounted to the T-track on top of the fence. Didn't see any examples of it in use with the T-track mounted to the face of the fence. Can't seem to get this picture (t-track mounted on face).

2) Use with any t-track?

3) He seems to have a pretty thick fence. Any specs on this?

4) Do you have a stick-on measuring tape on your fence for dimensioning? If so, where did you install it?

Thanks,

Doug
(12-04-2020, 09:02 PM)Tapper Wrote: Karl,

I have the Incra system on my router table with the shop stop and on my table saw miter gauge with the flip stop; like them both. Would be interested in a few pics of your setup when you get it completed.

Thanks,

Doug

The incra system would work well for the left side of your radial arm saw, but it may not work well on the right side due to height clearance under the saw's motor for the stop. 

The simplest way to mount the fence is by screwing it down to the table surface. The fences on my miter saw slide away from the blade for bevel cuts.  With the saw fence slid to the far left, the incra fence would have to be mounted a minimum of 14" from the blade, if it was going to be screwed to the table surface.  

The fence you see in the picture is mounted on the back side of the fence to a piece of aluminum angle.  The fence is held to the aluminum by t bolts and knobs.  Loosening up the knobs makes it easy to slide the incra fence right and left against the aluminum.  When cutting 90* the saw fence is slid to the far right, and the incra fence is slid to the right until it butts up against the saw which acts as a stop. The knobs are then tightened up.  This is how the fence is normally set up as most of my cuts are 90* with a capacity of 9.75" to 84" to the left of the blade using the stop. 

I have a 1" x 1" x 10" piece of solid surface material.  If I want to cut a  piece of  wood to  7" I just set the incra stop to 17" and use the 10" spacer between the incra stop and the wood being cut.

The fence comes with short sctions of plastic measuring tape that you need to cut and tape together. I bought a roll of metal measuring tape and used that instead of the incra tape.  The incra tape is easier to install.   

To the right of the saw (not pictured) is a short section of incra fence that was mounted by simply screwing it down to the countertop surface.  This mounting method is the easiest. 

My .02
Karl

Nice looking setup Karl - thanks for taking the time to explain and posting the pics!

Doug
(01-16-2021, 01:18 AM)Tapper Wrote: Looks like a nice setup and the price is certainly right. A few questions:

1) Says it can be used in both the vertical and horizontal positions, depending on whether the T-track is mounted on top or the face of your fence. Demo and pictures show it mounted to the T-track on top of the fence. Didn't see any examples of it in use with the T-track mounted to the face of the fence. Can't seem to get this picture (t-track mounted on face).

2) Use with any t-track?

3) He seems to have a pretty thick fence. Any specs on this?

4) Do you have a stick-on measuring tape on your fence for dimensioning? If so, where did you install it?

Thanks,

Doug

(01-16-2021, 01:08 PM)Tapper Wrote: Nice looking setup Karl - thanks for taking the time to explain and posting the pics!

Doug

1)  Dunno.   Only used it horizontally. 
2)  T-track size is governed by the heads on the bolts.  I use the stuff sold by Peachtree. 
3)  The t-track can be placed fore and aft because the stop has elongated holes for the mounting bolts. 
4)  I don't.  I neglected this but will add it later.
Semper fi,
Brad