No longer looking.
The closer to new the better.
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."

Thomas Jefferson
I have an older #2 I'M willing to part with.  It isn't new; I purchased it from a fellow creeker some time ago.  It is in good shape.  I can provide pictures if you are interested.  It just isn't a plane I use much;.  I does have the newer chip breaker that I installed and the original blade.  lI'd probably be looking for about $235 for it.  Let me know if you want pictures.
Sorry I didn't see your post. I never got an email notification. If it's bronze I'd like to see some pics.
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."

Thomas Jefferson
(12-07-2020, 09:04 PM)Henry Disston Wrote: Sorry I didn't see your post. I never got an email notification. If it's bronze I'd like to see some pics.

I just moved and shop is a stack of boxes.  I'll look for it later today and get pics if I can locate it.
(12-07-2020, 09:04 PM)Henry Disston Wrote: Sorry I didn't see your post. I never got an email notification. If it's bronze I'd like to see some pics.

It is bronze.  Tried to private message to you but they aren't enabled.  I have some photos but can't understand the mechanism to add them to a post. If you want to see the photos, could you email me at alweber98@yahoo.com.
Just sent an email.

Thomas Jefferson