What happened to Norsewoodsmith.com?
Norsewoodsmith.com had articles whith several great projects, and I checked the website time by time for reference. It was the site that inspired me the most in woodworking. I have just noticed it is messed up and looks abandoned. After so many years. Did something happen to Leif, the owner? Does anyone know?
(11-29-2020, 02:09 AM)Bencuri Wrote: Norsewoodsmith.com had articles whith several great projects, and I checked the website time by time for reference. It was the site that inspired me the most in woodworking. I have just noticed it is messed up and looks abandoned. After so many years. Did something happen to Leif, the owner? Does anyone know?

Leif is doing well and he checks into Off Topics section { AKA The Basement } fairly often...
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

He explained in a previous thread:

https://forums.woodnet.net/showthread.php?tid=7357141
What a pity he unpublished stuff, those articles are great. They should stay online forever. I hope he will put them back soon.