FS: Old Disston panel saws, lathe tools
About me

I have perfect feedback on eBay/Heatware. I've bought things on this forum several times, never sold anything as mostly I'm in the consumption phase of building my shop (the best phase).  This is not my day job and it’s hard to safely wrap up a long, flexible object so that it will survive the ravages of UPS. It may take me a week or two to ship them. Please feel free to nudge me if you want an update.

All prices include shipping to CONUS via tracked UPS packages, and I will pay the PayPal fee.

--------------------------
Saws

Pictures available here.

Have three antique saws I’m selling. These come from an old New England barn. They almost certainly need sharpening. I tried to provide enough detail in the pictures for you to tell the plates are not bent, teeth not missing, and date them yourself based on the medallions as I'm not an expert.

Saw #1 – Disston 23” plate, dark brown handle
Saw #2 – Disston Select D-95 26” Crosscut – Looks essentially unused, newer, lists Virginia as place of manufacture
Saw #3 – Disston 26” light wood handle

Asking $75 including shipping/PayPal fees to CONUS

--------------------------
Lathe Tools

Pictures are available here.

Have two sets of lathe tools.

Set #1 Asking $50 including shipping/PayPal fees to CONUS
ShopSmith 555030 - Lathe Parting Chisel
ShopSmith 555026 - Skew chisel
ShopSmith 555027 - Wide Gouge
ShopSmith 555028 - Narrow Gouge

Set #2 Asking $55 including shipping/PayPal fees to CONUS
ShopMate 555026 - Skew chisel
ShopMate 555027 - Wide Gouge
ShopMate 555028 - Narrow Gouge 
ShopMate 555029 - Round nose
ShopMate555030 - Lathe Parting Chisel

Both sets are made by ShopSmith.  One is ShopMate branded which is another trademark for ShopSmith (https://forum.shopsmith.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7063).

Thanks for looking!
PM sent.  Please be sure your PM's are enabled.
Thanks to the advice of a helpful forum member who shall remain anonymous unless they choose to be publicly thanked, I have a much better sense of pricing on the saws. Post updated.

Appreciate your looking.