No longer for sale: Conover Lathe For Sale 47401
Another bump, shoot me an offer. I’ll put it on eBay as well, but I’m feeling charitable, so get in touch if you have interest.
(03-09-2022, 04:33 PM)john jesseph Wrote: Another bump, shoot me an offer. I’ll put it on eBay as well, but I’m feeling charitable, so get in touch if you have interest.

I assume that you aren't going to be visiting Colonial Williamsburg or VABeach any time soon?

As much as I have drooled over Conover lathes, >700 miles each way is too far.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
I’d love to, but I’m not traveling any time soon. I might be able to get it to New Jersey this weekend, but that won’t help you much.
(03-09-2022, 05:49 PM)john jesseph Wrote: I’d love to, but I’m not traveling any time soon. I might be able to get it to New Jersey this weekend, but that won’t help you much.

Sadly, work has me so tied up for the next month or 3 that it would not.
Sigh
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
I wish I was closer I would get it for one of the guys.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.