Installing faucet problem and ? PICS ADDED
(12-16-2020, 05:47 PM)EightFingers Wrote: Moen sent me the extensions and they worked fine. I just don’t see the “ why” in the design change.

Bean counters need to stay in their office, not in the engineers work room.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(12-16-2020, 05:47 PM)EightFingers Wrote: Moen sent me the extensions and they worked fine. I just don’t see the “ why” in the design change. It doesn’t save water and is certainly not a safety thing.

Maybe if more people complain.....

You know what is sad about this is Moen used to produce one of the best faucets for vanities.  I have them in most of my rentals and all of them were pull outs from remodels.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I think I have a couple Moan faucets like that.  IIRC, I yanked that stupid plastic piece out of there and connected it like you normally would.
How’d you get that piece out?
VH07V  
(12-18-2020, 02:58 AM)EightFingers Wrote: How’d you get that piece out?

I have done it with other stuff and pliers worked
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.