Hello from the Weaned Pup - RyanC
Phew, what a crazy couple weeks trying to button up the year!
We do a lot of custom work for a lot of small companies...you can imagine the influx of orders this time of year.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. It's nice to see so many familiar "faces." I'll be sure to check in every now and then and show off some auction finds as they're applicable
Smile
-Ryan C.
Hi Ryan, welcome back! I have a screwdriver you made for me quite a few years ago, just love it.

Happy New Year!

Kevin
Welcome back Ryan, I'm still enjoying looking at my repaired chisel with your handle on it from, I can't recall how long ago. I logged back in here tonight and learned I had been away for 10 years, was browsing the forums, saw your post and recognized your handle. It's funny how life can pull us in different directions for awhile and then change back. I hope we can both find time to return to WN, it was and likely still is a great place to share.

Regards, Dan