Portable Oneida DC questions.
When I got my Oneida DC 15 years ago I ordered the roll around cart for it since i didn't do flat stock work only turning at the time.  I'm debating piping it in now that I'm doing flat stock and much less turning versus just getting/making hose adapters for each tool. Anyone else have your DC on a cart and just move the hose to a tool as needed.  It is very seldom I have anyone else in the shop working so I almost never have more than one tool going at a time that needs a DC. I'd prefer not spending the money for piping but would do it if it's the best option.
Jim

There is a good chance
Broccoli doesn’t like you either.
My shop is a little of this and a little of that.

I use a Rockler collapsible hose on my DC. It reaches 5 tools. I have a few that are portable (roll around) that I move into position. My shop by day is a garage by night. Having portable tools makes that possible.

4'' Dia. Dust Right® Hose, 3' L Compressed, Extends to 21' L | Rockler Woodworking and Hardware 

They have other sizes.

--
See ya later,
Bill
I have a 8” 10’ hose coming off the DC reduced to a 4’ 4” hose. I have several of my tools equipped to roll around. A few 4” to 2” adapters and I should be good to go like you are doing. Makes sense.
Jim

There is a good chance
Broccoli doesn’t like you either.