Need infants scooter plans
I was just made a great grandfather two days ago.  I thought my great grandson might one day like a scooter. went online and found zero plans for a four wheeled infants scooter.  Anyomne here have any?
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
(12-20-2020, 01:41 PM)joemac Wrote: I was just made a great grandfather two days ago.  I thought my great grandson might one day like a scooter. went online and found zero plans for a four wheeled infants scooter.  Anyomne here have any?

I do not have a source for those plans, but congratulations on the great-grandson.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
(12-21-2020, 05:57 PM)iclark Wrote: I do not have a source for those plans, but congratulations on the great-grandson.

Thank you.  I am kind of proud of the little stinker.
"We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm"
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
Not sure what your exactly looking for, but google Wood magazine toddler town car. I built one for my granddaughter 20 plus years ago. And one again for my great granddaughter.
You might be able to modify rocking horse plans and replace the rockers with wheels.

(12-22-2020, 01:22 PM)RonL Wrote: Not sure what your exactly looking for, but google Wood magazine toddler town car. I built one for my granddaughter 20 plus years ago. And one again for my great granddaughter.

RonL, that is exactly what I was looking for, thanks!

Joe
                                                                                                                        Winston Churchill
Meisel offers some plans that may interest you, here’s a screenshot of their offers.

Attached Files Image(s)

What the Heck, Give it a Try