Face Maker Jig Instructions
I just picked up a Face Maker Pocket Hole Jig.
It was sold by Woodworker’s Supply in years gone by.
I’d never heard of this jig before today.
Looking at photos found online it looks complete but is missing the instructions.
Does anyone have the instructions and willing to share a copy?
I’ll pay a reasonable price for a copy. A scanned image sent by email is satisfactory.
Let me know if interested.
Thanks in advance.
Instructions, but not very detailed:  https://woodworker.com/facemaker-quick-a...emaker&sea

It looks like a very substantial piece of equipment.  How heavy is it?
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Thanks for the link. It’s a good description. 
The photos help but no real user instructions.
The link indicated it was sold by Woodworker’s Supply.
I’ve contacted their technical support about instructions. We’ll see if I get anything.
Very well made, it was made in the U.S. after all. I really didn’t need it but just couldn’t let it be discarded.
The device weighs about ten pounds.
That's a Blount FM50. I can at least offer that.

Blount is a tool and hardware family (most notably to me at least the Oregon line of chainsaw parts). They are still around and it might be worth giving them a call to see if they have a PDF or a document around. Most hardware suppliers like this are more than willing to ship you odd parts or a manual.
This site has a link to the instructions ["view manual"]:  http://www.motorcycle-memories.com/store...09547.html
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Thanks everyone, I’ll follow up on these leads.