Secret Santa 2020 Arrival Thread
Starting this thread for participants to let their SS's know that stuff arrived and then to post pics.

My SS gift arrived a couple of days ago.

I did open it part way before I saw the SS note.
I was good and stopped and re-sealed the box without peaking at what was behind the note.
Perhaps I am getting old or perhaps it is just that I really look forward to opening this gift Christmas Day.

The box was fully intact when it got here.

My thanks to my SS. I will post pics after Christmas.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
My package is stuck somewhere on its way to New York.

Don't think it will get there before Christmas.
(12-23-2020, 05:34 PM)iclark Wrote: Starting this thread for participants to let their SS's know that stuff arrived and then to post pics.

My SS gift arrived a couple of days ago.

I did open it part way before I saw the SS note.
I was good and stopped and re-sealed the box without peaking at what was behind the note.
Perhaps I am getting old or perhaps it is just that I really look forward to opening this gift Christmas Day.

The box was fully intact when it got here.

My thanks to my SS. I will post pics after Christmas.

Mine came on Christmas Eve- perfect timing. Sorry didn't get any pictures, but whoever my SS was thank you. I love Nick Offerman and my son does too so it's perfect. Thank you and Merry Christmas.
Mine arrived on Monday, December 28th. Due to work and being over tired when I got home didn't open till Tuesday. THANK YOU to my Secret Santa 2020! You ROCK. One of my first projects for 2021 is a measuring and marking tool board. That will be a welcomed addition to that.

Thank you again.
Come on guys you are taking 3/4 of the fun out by not posting pictures.  
Yes
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Does this mean only 2 people got their SS gifts.   Maybe there were not a lot of participants this year. Love to see what folks received.
My package arrived a few days ago and I forgot to post, sorry :-(

I received a very nice marking gauge, a magazine I had not seen before, and a Lee Valley gift certificate. Thanks so much Woodnet Secret Santa!
Where did everyone go ? 

Me, I'm still waiting in anticipation.
(01-07-2021, 11:58 AM)digger Wrote: Does this mean only 2 people got their SS gifts.   Maybe there were not a lot of participants this year. Love to see what folks received.

There were only 3 participants this year, according to the post in the Woodworking Forum.  I haven't participated in several years.  I have less and less time to devote to woodworking.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
(01-21-2021, 02:22 PM)AHill Wrote: There were only 3 participants this year, according to the post in the Woodworking Forum.

They also said "but they are accepting late registrations" so more than the three may have signed up. Since more than three people have posted, it seems the count was more than three. It would be interesting to know how many participated.

My recipient has not posted receipt and I am getting a little concerned, with all the postal issues this year. Post office says it was "probably" delivered. I asked Santa to contact my recipient and confirm, but did not hear anything back so I assumed it was received, but recipient has not posted :-(.