Unicycle stand completed!

Here is the completed Unicycle stand that was a Christmas gift.  Thanks for the guidance that I was given here about design.  It has a slight tip back, and it is fairly sturdy and Not top heavy.  I know it will get beat up with use, but that is ok.  It folds together for storage.

I used cherry on the uprights, ash on the feet, and walnut on the back brace.  I applied Danish oil cherry stain to everything and it blended the wood color more than I wanted, but some times you learn.  I think time (aging) will make a difference also.

Merry Christmas

Re: Unicycle stand completed! by toolmiser (Here is the complete...)
Nice job.  The stain did blend the three woods...never would guessed.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
I looked online to see what my unicycle stand options were. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=unicycle...00&bih=786

Yours seems to be the Stradivarius of unicycle stands.  Nice job.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Thats cool, turned out great.

Never could get the hang of one of those infernal things....would watch my uncle, he could ride one as good as a bike. All I did was get hurt.

Ed
I made a very primative "test model" to see if it would even work. I kind of "winged it" the rest of the way. To make it a little stylish, I did taper the top third of the uprights. I just layed out some lines and went to work with a spoke shave. I wish I would have went further down. I am not good at doing my own design work. Just not my thing.

Thanks for the responses.