Underbench cabinet
My last build for 2020 is something for myself, a chest for tools which will fit into the space underneath my bench.

I've been building for much of this month, and it is reasonably progressed. A little light reading while you munch on Christmas leftovers. There are 6 chapters on my website. 

Scroll down to "Underbench Cabinet":  http://www.inthewoodshop.com/Furniture/index.html

I have placed this in "Woodworking" as it is a blended build.

Best wishes for the festive season.

Regards from Perth

Derek
Articles on furniture building, shop made tools and tool reviews at www.inthewoodshop.com
Nice work as usual Derek!

Always a pleasure to follow one of your projects.

Cool
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
(12-27-2020, 12:20 PM)Derek Cohen Wrote: My last build for 2020 is something for myself, a chest for tools which will fit into the space underneath my bench.

I've been building for much of this month, and it is reasonably progressed. A little light reading while you munch on Christmas leftovers. There are 6 chapters on my website. 

Scroll down to "Underbench Cabinet":  http://www.inthewoodshop.com/Furniture/index.html

I have placed this in "Woodworking" as it is a blended build.

Best wishes for the festive season.

Regards from Perth

Derek

Nice piece of furniture for under the work bench! 

Very impressive website!!!

---
See ya later,
Bill
Looks great!   Makes me want to make something like it.
(12-28-2020, 07:08 AM)Bill_de Wrote: Nice piece of furniture for under the work bench! 

Very impressive website!!!

---

Bill, thanks for the comments about the website. I started it around 15 or so years ago. It was primarily for hand tools, since there was so little website reading available at the time. I am a blended woodworker, and recently decided to add a power tool and machine section. It will grow in size - I have many articles to upload.

Regards from Perth

Derek
Articles on furniture building, shop made tools and tool reviews at www.inthewoodshop.com
I always enjoy and learn from your builds. Thank you for posting.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
You are welcome, Martin.

I recommend tuning into the build, as it appears on my website, especially from here on. It is becoming more interesting, and there more to come (as long as I do not c*ck it up, of course!).

Regards from Perth

Derek