PC 7518 woes - fix or replace with Milwaukee or Bora Portamate?
(12-30-2020, 10:42 AM)Bit_Fiddler Wrote: Times change and machines wear out,  but it stinks when a workhorse product from a one time powerhouse company circles the drain like this, going cheap instead and then out of the business.

Yea.........that makes me sick that company being eaten up.
I've been a PC fan for years.
No longer being in the woodworking business and it being a hobby now, it doesn't bother me as much now.
I've got enough of the older PC stuff to last the rest of my life +.

I've never bought any router with a speed controller. I could see the writing on the wall on that stuff.
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(02-21-2021, 08:50 AM)Cabinet Monkey Wrote: Isn’t the Bora made in a China too ?

Not sure where it is made, china is probably a safe bet, but there were enough bad reviews online regarding bearings and run out to make it sound like it wasn't a real good choice.
MKM - Master Kindling Maker