Found
The non anniversary model or the anniversary model if it's at a reasonable price.
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."

Thomas Jefferson
Any takers? I might be interested. Mark
Mark in Sugar Land, TX
Did I miss something, do you have one to sell?
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."

Thomas Jefferson
How much are you willing to pay?
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
(12-29-2020, 05:54 PM)Martin S. Wrote: How much are you willing to pay?

I do have one to sell.  But the question above is quite relevant.  You can PM me if preferred.  Mark
Mark in Sugar Land, TX
I also have one to sell, if and only if the price is right.

Here are a couple of Ebay auctions that closed recently:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lie-Nielsen-25t...1438.l2649

https://www.ebay.com/itm/25th-Anniversar...1438.l2649

So, the market price of the signed anniversary edition is between $1225 and $2059.

On another forum that I am a member of, you are required to state the price you are willing to pay in any WTB ads. You are also required to state the price in any for sale ads. I think that is a pretty good policy.
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
(12-27-2020, 10:48 PM)Henry Disston Wrote: The non anniversary model or the anniversary model if it's at a reasonable price.

Unless I’m mistaken, the 4 1/2 in bronze only came in the 25th anniversary edition, I believe that was the only time it was made. Again, maybe I’m wrong.
"When I nod my head, hit it." - M. Howard.

"I think you should learn how to use hand tools before you even touch a power tool." - Sam Maloof
They did a short run of non anniversary bronze a few years after.

Thomas Jefferson
(12-29-2020, 07:39 PM)Martin S. Wrote: On another forum that I am a member of, you are required to state the price you are willing to pay in any WTB ads.  You are also required to state the price in any for sale ads.  I think that is a pretty good policy.

I'm in agreement with the stating of price for any sales ad.  But stating the price for a WTB ad doesn't make sense as the price would depend on the condition of the wanted tool and how do you state a price on something not seen?
You say, "up to XX.XX, depending on condition". Then people know your upper limit.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite