Found
Why not make it easier and you could just say what you're looking to get for your 4 1/2? "I'd be willing to part with mine for $1000." If I was the wtb poster I would not put in my post I'd pay up to $1200, just for the fact what if somebody came along and just said I'll sell you mine for $700. I think the buyer's post is just fine. Even at smc you dont need to put a price in for wtb. Best of luck finding one.
Ha ha, I love these threads.  Clearly, a bronze LN 4 1/2 is uncommon/in very limited supply (Anniversary or otherwise) and I think those that seek them and those that own them are very much aware what the going prices are for them; and all the participants here are members of long standing and are quite knowledgeable.  In other words, a specialty item, owned or sought by sophisticated folks.  I just wish that I'd have had the foresight to pick up one or two of them when they were available!!  
Laugh
Laugh  I've also always thought that price negotiations are better done, and more productive, via PM.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(12-31-2020, 10:15 AM)Admiral Wrote: Ha ha, I love these threads.  Clearly, a bronze LN 4 1/2 is uncommon/in very limited supply (Anniversary or otherwise) and I think those that seek them and those that own them are very much aware what the going prices are for them; and all the participants here are members of long standing and are quite knowledgeable.  In other words, a specialty item, owned or sought by sophisticated folks.  I just wish that I'd have had the foresight to pick up one or two of them when they were available!!  
Laugh
Laugh  I've also always thought that price negotiations are better done, and more productive, via PM.

Wise words, my friend.  Hope all is well with you and yours!

Earl
This one is not for sale: but it makes for a nice desktop photo:

(12-31-2020, 06:22 PM)thomaskila Wrote: Wise words, my friend.  Hope all is well with you and yours!

Earl

Earl:  Hope all is well with you and yours as well!  Mahalo!
(12-31-2020, 06:56 PM)Philip1231 Wrote: This one is not for sale: but it makes for a nice desktop photo:

Ah, you're such a tease!!!!
That's not very nice.
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."

Thomas Jefferson
I'm down to one.......my user. NFS
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Anyone looking to actually sell or just offer teases?
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it."

Thomas Jefferson
Not right now. Last one I sold was 1600.00
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020