What is your favorite Miter Gauge?
(12-29-2020, 11:12 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: .....................
I have a Incra 1000 and a Woodhaven..both old both excellent..THE Woodhaven is dead nuts on if you want preset indexed angles, but I dont know if they are still in business..

Plus 1 on the Woodhaven.  Woodhaven is still around but they no longer show the miter gauge on their website but I'd call or email them just in case they still do offer it.  Nothing ventured nothing gained 
Wink

When I went looking 20 years ago I wanted something simple and easy to use.  I could not get excited about the Incra for some reason, I just didn't like it.  The Woodhaven had several good reviews in the magazines so I ordered the deluxe model.  Dead on accurate out of the box and 20 years later I still love it.  At least two woodworkers that were in my shop and saw it purchased one.  I think that the Kreg and Jessem are basically the same miter gauge and they both are knockoffs of the Woodhaven.
Dave
"Amateur Putzing in Shop." Northern Wood on Norm 5/07

"Dave's shop is so small you have to go outside to turn around" Big Dave on my old shop
So I built a new shop.  (Picasa went away so did the link to the pictures)
Another Osborne fan here.
"I tried being reasonable..........I didn't like it." Clint Eastwood
I have been using the JessEm 07100 Mite-R-Excel Precision Miter Gauge with Dual Indexing Angle Location for several years and really like it.  JessEm has recently replaced the 07100 with the 07150.  It is pricey and I suggest going to their website and taking a look.  I tried to attach pictures but wasn’t able to.  Can anyone tell me how to attach pictures?  Thanks
In case noone has mentioned it, INCRA 1000 SE. 
Wink
The only one I've ever owned is the Jessem. I like it, even though it cost me a brake and blade from a moment of carelessness. I don't use it often these days, as I like my cross cut sled much better for those purposes. But I still use it for largish angle work from time to time.
Math is tough. Let's go shopping!
+1 for the Osborne... it's easier to adjust than the Incra (there's an eccentric bolt instead of shims) and I appreciate the longer triangle leg for stability.
Computer geek and amateur woodworker.
(12-29-2020, 09:07 PM)WxMan Wrote: I like my Incra 1000SE.  Have had it for well over 10 years; the only aftermarket miter gauge I've owned.

I still occasionally use the gauge that came with my SawStop.  I have a long fence attached to it.  I keep the Incra set up for use on the left side if the blade.  The OEM gauge is set for use on the right side of the blade.

I use the same miter gauge. The only complaint is that the front of the fence isn't 90 degrees to the table. I have to shim it.  Do you have this problem?
Jeff in Los Angeles
(12-31-2020, 04:25 PM)Just_Dave Wrote: Plus 1 on the Woodhaven.  Woodhaven is still around but they no longer show the miter gauge on their website but I'd call or email them just in case they still do offer it.  Nothing ventured nothing gained 
Wink

When I went looking 20 years ago I wanted something simple and easy to use.  I could not get excited about the Incra for some reason, I just didn't like it.  The Woodhaven had several good reviews in the magazines so I ordered the deluxe model.  Dead on accurate out of the box and 20 years later I still love it.  At least two woodworkers that were in my shop and saw it purchased one.  I think that the Kreg and Jessem are basically the same miter gauge and they both are knockoffs of the Woodhaven.

Plus 2 on the Woodhaven. I've been using this miter gauge for over 20 years. It did go out of calibration once and the nice folks at Woodhaven sent me another miter gauge! No complaints here.
(12-31-2020, 06:02 PM)Cian Wrote: In case noone has mentioned it, INCRA 1000 SE. 
Wink

+1

Doug
One more for the INRA 1000SE.  I've had it at least a decade and have had no issues with it.