What is your favorite Miter Gauge?
Incra 1000HD......................................................................
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"
Ive had the Osborne for many years and have been pleased with it.
(01-01-2021, 02:29 PM)MVWoodworks Wrote: I use the same miter gauge. The only complaint is that the front of the fence isn't 90 degrees to the table. I have to shim it.  Do you have this problem?

I just checked, and the top of the extrusion is past 90 degrees to the table.  It leans "back" a degree or so.

It has not been a problem for me; I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it, and I've had the gauge for a long time.  I have not had a need to deal with that as long as the fence was perpendicular to the blade.  I think it might only be an issue for me if I my workpiece was tall.  But in those instances, I use an auxilliary fence and work to make that fence perpendicular to adjacent surfaces.

I must also say this:  I'm not particularly delicate in handling the miter gauge.  I move it on and off of the saw many times over the course of a week, and the only dimension I regularly check for square is the the fence to blade axis.