Who's ready for a "chair build-along"? Well, gather round, kids and listen
Here's the latest:

You can see in the s picture the 7 remaining chairs in their state of partially assembly.  I've run out of cedar so I sent a note to the fence supplier asking for 1 more 5x5 post.  If my math is correct, the 8 chairs will cost me approx $220ish.

The 2nd picture shows the parts I still have to make.  If you look closely you'll see that I've got a few blanks underneath a few of the templates.  I could finish 1, maybe 2 chairs, but I'd rather wait for the remaining post so I can mill up all the same parts in 1 run.

The 3rd picture shows the templates I'm done with.  

Scouter???  PM me your address and I'll make some cardboard templates of my templates and mail them to you.  Might be a week or so.

Attached Files Image(s)

Dumber than I appear
Looking good.  I am impressed.  Unless I'm mistaken, they were charging about $150 to $200 each for each chair when we bought deck furniture on the east coast ten years ago.
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
BOM-

I’m now at the point of fitting the back slats in. Should finish those tonight.

I might need to buy another post.... I might not have enough to make the seat slats. Still need to “do the math” to figure out how wide the should be and how wide the gap between them should be. Man, metric would sure make that calculation simpler.
Dumber than I appear
I have repaired several chairs, a couple of which pretty much required complete break down and rebuild, but I have yet to actually made even a single chair.
Someday I will, but for some reason the thought of it is kinda intimidating.
There's no logical reason for that as I've made a lot of stuff and have the skills for the task.
At any rate ... nicely done!
Ray