Am I the Only One
that has to wait for WoodNet to open and then wait for whichever Forum I click on to open, too?  Sometimes it takes 30 seconds or more.  Very annoying.  

John
It responds slow for me as well, but I have such a lousy IP connection I never know if it's my hookup or the server.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I think they went back to dial-up for the weekend!
Opens fast for me and I'm on a slow wifi.

NOTICE
Edit: Well crap. I to go and open my big mouth. Now WoodNet is crawling.
Telling a man he has too many tools,
is like telling a woman she has too many shoes.
Recently, very slow to open threads for me as well. I’m on google fiber and a newer IPhone.

Much complaining about this over the past month down in the basement.

Been very slow for just about everybody.
I'm probably one of the few who doesn't go down there.....guess that's why I hadn't heard other complaints.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I'm on Google fiber---and WN is slower than the mail!
No
(01-04-2021, 11:33 AM)jteneyck Wrote: that has to wait for WoodNet to open and then wait for whichever Forum I click on to open, too?  Sometimes it takes 30 seconds or more.  Very annoying.  

John

You are not alone!  It took 2 minutes from the time I clicked on your thread until it popped up on my screen.  It's been acting up for a few days now.

Mike
Yup, varies between pathetic response time to pretty good but never great. Sometimes I give up.

g
I've only had one...in dog beers.

"You can see the stars and still not see the light"
The Eagles: Already Gone