WTB LN planes
Wanted to check with you folks first before I went the brand new route. (or Backorder route)

Looking for just a few of the basics.

#60 1/2
#62 low angle jack
#4 or 4 1/2

Not really looking for collector pricing, or limited edition iron. Hoping to save a couple dollars and help out other wood fo1k.
I'll let this sit here a week or 2 and if no offers I'll see what LN can sell, or get on the backorder list.

I'm located in East TN, but happy to have them shipped.

Thanks!
Coffee makes me cough. Should I call it coughfy?

Hey Bryan,
I have a barely used LN LAJ and toothing blade I was about to list. Seems your private messages are off. If you are interested please send me a PM. If I don't hear from you by tomorrow morning I will post it for open sale.

cheers
(01-05-2021, 06:28 PM)mongo Wrote: Hey Bryan,
I have a barely used LN LAJ and toothing blade I was about to list.  Seems your private messages are off. If you are interested please send me a PM.  If I don't hear from you by tomorrow morning I will post it for open sale.

cheers

Hey Mongo. 

Sorry about that. didn't realize it. I'll check that they're on. =)
I'm also not getting email notifications so they might be related.

Found a Low Angle Jack,

still casually looking for the other two. =)