G1033 planer and Wixey readout
Having a time figuring out how to mount the magnet bar.  Looks like I'll need to make a bracket b/c the table is too far above the cabinet.

If you've got one can you show me how you did it?
I'll try and snap a pic. Seems I made a bracket
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Thanks, that’s where I ended up mounted mine.  Mounted the read out top of the column in front. Seems to work fine.

Pics are too big a PITA on this forum they need to fix it so you can upload directly. Maybe I don’t know how to use it?
(01-09-2021, 07:23 AM)rwe2156 Wrote: Thanks, that’s where I ended up mounted mine.  Mounted the read out top of the column in front. Seems to work fine.

Pics are too big a PITA on this forum they need to fix it so you can upload directly.  Maybe I don’t know how to use it?

Process to upload pics directly was discussed recently in this thread:  Posting pics thread
Yea. I put it on the table as I wanted to leave the factory one on.
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I feel like an idio[!!

Guess you can't say that word on this forum?

(01-09-2021, 09:25 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: Yea. I put it on the table as I wanted to leave the factory one on.
Yea, word censor is engaged. Lol

Why feel like a .......?
Looks like it's on.
Steve

Missouri

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

On a 15" Bridgewood.
Oh crap, I posted the wrong pic of the front of the machine.

It just has the remote readout mounted to the top of the columns.

[edit] Hey, references to excrement are not censored!!