Advice selling tablesaw
Bikini yes, but I think I'm booked for another shoot that day.  
Laugh
(01-08-2021, 09:22 AM)Bryan Fowler Wrote: Thanks everyone for the advice.

Sounds like best option is offering it with options. And having a price for both with the Incra, or clean and they can buy their own.

And I'm set either way since I have a fence with the sawstop that is perfectly fine, and I can upgrade to Incra later.

It's an older G1023, but no idea how old. My guess would be 10-12 yrs old?
I've replaced the motor with a refirb, and it's running fine. 

Now to dust it off and take some photos with a bikini model. Any of you guys have bikinis and free on sunday?

The current G1023 is left tilt saw, the original version was a right tilt. I don't know when they made that switch. The right tilts may have been a Taiwan build as well. I'd love to have a left tilt 1023, but east TN is probably in the 7-10 hour each way drive!!
earl
(01-08-2021, 01:55 PM)greenacres2 Wrote: The current G1023 is left tilt saw, the original version was a right tilt.  I don't know when they made that switch.  The right tilts may have been a Taiwan build as well.  I'd love to have a left tilt 1023, but east TN is probably in the 7-10 hour each way drive!!
earl

This one is the super safe 'right at the fence' tilt. So hope you haven't left home yet. =)
Coffee makes me cough. Should I call it coughfy?