PSA: Milwaukee M18 Drill and Impact and Framing Nailer Deal
M18 FUEL 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Hammer Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit (2-Tool) w/Framing Nailer.  $399
Comes with 2 5.0ah batteries and charger.  Great deal imo.  This may be a pricing mistake so if you're interested I'd buy one asap. 

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M1...05-_-N&
(01-08-2021, 10:15 AM)jussi Wrote: M18 FUEL 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Hammer Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit (2-Tool) w/Framing Nailer.  $399
Comes with 2 5.0ah batteries and charger.  Great deal imo.  This may be a pricing mistake so if you're interested I'd buy one asap. 

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M1...05-_-N&

The ad says 5.0 aH batteries - and that does make it a really good deal.  

John
(01-08-2021, 10:20 AM)jteneyck Wrote: The ad says 5.0 aH batteries - and that does make it a really good deal.  

John

Yah I meant to say there are 2 of the 5.0 aH batteries. Which alone Milwaukee sells for $230.  Looks like they sold out though.   Pretty quick too.  If anyone here was looking for one hope you got it.
(01-08-2021, 02:07 PM)jussi Wrote: Yah I meant to say there are 2 of the 5.0 aH batteries.  Which alone Milwaukee sells for $230.  Looks like they sold out though.   Pretty quick too.  If anyone here was looking for one hope you got it.

I would have jumped on it.  From what I read it was a glitch and they cancelled a lot of orders while allowing some to get through.  I found a backdoor into the Dewalt deal for #2 5 amh batteries, charger, bag and the router for $199 I have to pick them up in the next few days
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(01-10-2021, 02:40 AM)Bob10 Wrote: I would have jumped on it.  From what I read it was a glitch and they cancelled a lot of orders while allowing some to get through.  I found a backdoor into the Dewalt deal for #2 5 amh batteries, charger, bag and the router for $199 I have to pick them up in the next few days

I guess I got lucky then.  Just checked and looks like it's on the Fedex truck set to arrive next week.  Just in time to put it to use making some shelving in a storage room.  

Great deal on the router.  Dewalt and Milwaukee had some amazing deals at the end of the year.  I ended get routers from both brands.  The Dewalt has the fastest shut off time but the Milwaukee feels better in my hand (this will probably be different for each person though).  Both are great routers.
(01-10-2021, 07:51 AM)jussi Wrote: I guess I got lucky then.  Just checked and looks like it's on the Fedex truck set to arrive next week.  Just in time to put it to use making some shelving in a storage room.  

Great deal on the router.  Dewalt and Milwaukee had some amazing deals at the end of the year.  I ended get routers from both brands.  The Dewalt has the fastest shut off time but the Milwaukee feels better in my hand (this will probably be different for each person though).  Both are great routers.

You definitely got lucky not many got that deal seems to have been a mistake
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

I have the 15 gage angle nailer and the 18 gage brad nailer. 

I keep forgetting to turn off the battery.  Is there much battery drain if you are not popping off some nails?
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.