Vintage Jointer/Planer knives F/S in Buffalo, NY
Shocked 
These were my fathers who passed away a number of years ago. My mom sold the farm a few years back and I found these while cleaning out the house and shop. I believe my father was going to make lathe tools and some fixed blade knives with these. I don't have a need for them and thought someone on here could use them.
1: Pair of Atkins Silver Steel  24" long x 1 1/2" wide x 1/8" thick. These are sharp with the edges covered with masking tape (mostly deteriorated) $35.00 plus shipping
2: One SW3W Co.  24" long x 1 1/8" wide x 1/8" thick. These are sharp with the edges covered with masking tape (mostly deteriorated) $15.00 plus shipping
3: One unknown maker 24" long x 7/8" wide x 1/8" thick. These are sharp with the edges covered with masking tape (mostly deteriorated) $15.00 plus shipping

I will combine shipping if need be.
Thanks 
Chris