milliput puty
I know this materials is used in turner's world so thought I would ask here. If anyone uses this epoxy puty Milliput puty, could you give a good source for buying along with good prices. I am interested in all colors for various projects. Thanks.

John T.
John T.
Sorry I can't offer much but it has been several years since I used any. I got it off of e bay from whom and how much I don't remember. One thing I do remember was manufactured in the UK on the label.
I've  never used any epoxy putty or other type of putty for turning. If I need something to actually fill, I mix CA or epoxy with a filler material such as coffee grounds or sawdust. Not sure I would trust putty to adhere well enough.
"Mongo only pawn in game of life."        Mongo
(01-21-2021, 02:38 PM)clovishound Wrote: I've  never used any epoxy putty or other type of putty for turning. If I need something to actually fill, I mix CA or epoxy with a filler material such as coffee grounds or sawdust. Not sure I would trust putty to adhere well enough.

If you never tried it you will never know. This is not a fill putty. This is a decorative putty that is used for accents and epoxy is the key word. It will stick. I use epoxy resins to make pen blanks. That stuff sticks to anything.
John T.