0Bailey #5
I have a reconditioned ( precision ground) Stanley Bailey #5 for sale. It is flat within .0015 so there is no extra work that needs to be done. The blade has been resurfaced top and bottom so there is no or very little stoning to get it prefect. The secondary bevel has been ground so all that needs to be done is to put on the micro bevel. Tote and knob are the black lacquer finish. The japanning is about 90%. Usually people like to do their own sharpening but I will sharpen for $5 more. 

Asking $85 each plus $15 shipping,

[attachment=32301]

[attachment=32298]

Thanks for looking

Tom
"Asking $85 each"
Does that mean you have more than one for sale?... haha just picking with ya Tom
Big Grin
Great work as always!
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
(01-14-2021, 07:59 PM)alanealane Wrote: "Asking $85 each"
Does that mean you have more than one for sale?... haha just picking with ya Tom
Big Grin
Great work as always!

Actually, yes, I have two. I was going to list both but the resolution on my camera changed and one picture was over 5 meg and I didn't  want to take it apart for pictures again. I like to show the plane in pieces so the buyer will know that nothing is stuck or froze together.

Tom
Planes are sold and maybe a K4 or a K5 also.

Tom
Tom, do you mean you sold a K4 and K5, or do you also still have them still for sale?
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.