[SOLD] Grizzly G1023 saw with Incra Fence - $880 - East TN
Saw has been sold.

I have a G1023 3HP saw for sale, with an LS 32in fence on it. $880
(a great fence if you want to keep it. They're around $400 new)
works great. I've upgraded. Comes with one-of-a-kind, custom artisan, zero clearance insert with splitter, original 2 inserts, and a blade.

Works on 220v. We built a case around the motor to help with dust collection. 

If you want the saw without the Incra fence, and put your own on it, I'd take $600 for the saw naked. 
(please don't show up naked)

Located in Ooltewah TN.
Come and get it! I can help load it on the back of your scooter.
I'm firm on price for now. Might be just what someone's looking for. If not we'll update stuff in a week or so.
Would consider a partial trade if you have a upright belt sander (not handheld), or LN planes (60 1/2 or #4 bronze)

Attached Files Image(s)

Coffee makes me cough. Should I call it coughfy?

Saw has been sold. Thanks for the interest.
Coffee makes me cough. Should I call it coughfy?

Sure didn't take long!
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Great looking setup.  I really like those fences.
Can you tell us more about the one-of-a-kind, custom artisan, zero clearance insert with splitter? I was looking for a splitter for a saw I have and wanted to get one for it, and the one on the saw you sold looks interesting.