Winter project and problem
Not sure if this falls under woodworking power woodworking or hand tool, There is a lot of each in these. But I though here was the appropriate spot.

Here in Iowa working in a unheated shop is not a fun thing to do, So I had to switch to inside (basement work)  I have been busy with finishing my sharpening station as well finally finishing some hand planes and these.

I think I will make this a two or three poster.

Thanks for looking

Tom
(01-16-2021, 12:05 PM)tablesawtom Wrote: Not sure if this falls under woodworking power woodworking or hand tool, There is a lot of each in these. But I though here was the appropriate spot.

Here in Iowa working in a unheated shop is not a fun thing to do, So I had to switch to inside (basement work)  I have been busy with finishing my sharpening station as well finally finishing some hand planes and these.

I think I will make this a two or three poster.

Thanks for looking

Tom

Those look great.

P.S. - the link to your site doesn't seem to lead anywhere.
Looks like a great assortment.  

Gotta say, working in an unheated space here in FL isn't all that great either.  Especially when the wind blows through.
(01-16-2021, 03:30 PM)stav Wrote: Looks like a great assortment.  

Gotta say, working in an unheated space here in FL isn't all that great either.  Especially when the wind blows through.

I have a thermometer in my shop because the glue and what is glued likes at least 55 degrees. The thermometer read 15 degrees this morning. My cut off temp is about 35 degrees. I refuse to wear gloves in the shop and when the air coming off the saw blade makes my fingers hurt, it is time to shut it down. From the temperatures in FL I see on the weather channel I could live with them.

Tom
Hi Tom!

Are you still flattening planes? I’ve got a couple I’d love to pay you for milling!

Thanks!!

John J.
(01-16-2021, 04:52 PM)john jesseph Wrote: Hi Tom!

Are you still flattening planes? I’ve got a couple I’d love to pay you for milling!

Thanks!!

John J.

No, I am not at the present. I worked ahead so I still have some. Broken totes are my biggest hold up. I do have an idea though.

Tom