router fence
What is the white (teflon, I imagine) material placed on the sliding surface of a router table fence to make it slicker? Also, where can I get some.  Sticky on back, I think?
I think you are referring to UHMW. I have seen it with self stick and sheet stock. Glue does not stick to it very well, but makes good fence material and sled runners. Lee Valley has it.
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
(01-16-2021, 12:45 PM)Byubob Wrote: What is the white (teflon, I imagine) material placed on the sliding surface of a router table fence to make it slicker? Also, where can I get some.  Sticky on back, I think?

drawer glide tape - Google Search

--
See ya later,
Bill
Grainger sells the stuff in 1/8" thickness.  A 24" x 8" sheet, which would be enough for two or three fences and it costs $10.48 + tax + shipping.

Remember you will have to use mechanical fasteners.  Almost nothing sticks to this stuff.  Perhaps E-6000 will.

It stands for UHMW (Ultra-High Molecular Weight) polyethylene.  I just looked online and acrylic adhesive works on this stuff, but I have no idea where to get it.  E-6000 is a styrene based adhesive with properties similar to silicone adhesive but with far greater holding strength.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Amazon has several forms:
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=uhmw+polyethy...s-a-p_1_18
Mcmaster Carr has a large selection

Ed
Pretty sure Lee Valley and Woodcraft both sell it. 
You can get it 3” wide IIRC.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.