Shower Mirror
Has anyone had any luck with finding a mirror for the shower that doesn't fog up? There's plenty of them on line but so far I haven't had any luck with them not fogging up.

Jim
Jim
Have you tried Rain-X?
Treat others as you want to be treated.

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West.
24- year cancer survivor
(01-16-2021, 01:56 PM)lift mechanic Wrote: Have you tried Rain-X?
Do you mean the liquid treatment for windshields?
Jim
Rain x has an anti fog version, but I didn't find it that effective.  I've found if I just throw a couple handfuls of warm water on the mirror, it will stay clear long enough to shave.
Throw a squeegee in the drawer.
Uhoh
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I broke the hand mirror I used for shaving at least 15 years ago, and have been shaving by feel ever since.  But when I did use a mirror, I’d just wave it under the water every time it fogged.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
Yea! I have to rinse off the mirror 2 or 3 times during my shaving. Just a nuisance. I'm still searching for the perfect fit.

Jim
Jim
Mount a heated truck mirror up there.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

I thought I saw a mirror once that had water flowing through it to keep it warm enough to prevent fogging, connected between the shower head and the pipe.  Maybe I was imagining it.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
(01-17-2021, 01:32 PM)TDKPE Wrote: I thought I saw a mirror once that had water flowing through it to keep it warm enough to prevent fogging, connected between the shower head and the pipe.  Maybe I was imagining it.

Sounds like a good concept.
Jim