Lightly used 3hp Unisaw + accessories - $1,500, Ellicott City, MD [SOLD]
I recently upgraded to a SawStop so looking to sell my Delta Unisaw. I’m a hobbyist so the Unisaw I purchased in 1997 has not been used very much and the entire unit is in excellent working condition. The base saw is 3hp, single phase, 220V with 2 extension wings and a completely custom rebuilt with laminated surfaced 32” extension table. I also originally purchased the 30” Unifence system. Unit includes a mobile base connected with an extension table mobile base making it easy to move around the entire setup on a flat surface. I also have the original instruction manuals for the Unisaw and the Unifence as well as the original wrenches and miter gauge. Before putting this up for sale I sanded down and waxed the table tops and they are in great condition with one minor superficial ding. Since I can’t use some of my accessories on the new SawStop, I’ll also include the following which are shown in the pictures:
(1) Jointech Smart Miter Sled (this sled is extremely accurate, on 90° cuts I dialed this within several thousands of an inch!)
• Main board is ½ inch phenolic which is flat and much more durable that other popular MDF sleds.
• Fence extends a full 48 inches  
• Two hundred Angle settings from -50 to +50 degrees in positive, 1/2 degree, “detented” increments Miter in 50 degrees in either direction.  
• Because it will adjust in both positive and negative direction there is no need for a right and left sled.  
• Micro adjustable/lockable flip stop
• Hold down clamp
(1) Dado cutting phenolic insert
(2) custom built zero clearance cutting inserts with built in splitter (one for taller height cuts)
(1) Brand new blade guard and splitter assembly (I bent my original one and some how I was sent two replacements, so I have a spare!)

Pickup only, Ellicott City, MD

Venmo, PayPal, Zelle, or cash only

Attached Files Image(s)